Please click here to complete the required survey.
Chromebooks must be returned if:
- The student has not been accepted to LAU for 2020-21
- The Student is graduating
- The Chromebook is damaged or broken in any way.
Families are responsible for returning computers to LAU before May 28 to avoid $25 per week in late fees.
LAU will provide one computer drop off day, May 21. If you are unable to drop off your student’s computer on this day/time you are responsible for making other arrangements for the return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Computer return options:
1. Computer drop off times and locations: Thursday, May 21, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- LAU Clearfield Office – 1366 S Legend Hills Dr. Ste 190, Clearfield, Utah 84015 UT
- Logan ILC – Stevens-Henager College – 755 S. Main Street, Logan, UT
- Ogden ILC – Family Lyceum – 5875 Adams Avenue Parkway, South Ogden, UT
- Bountiful ILC – Community Church at 150 N 400 E, Bountiful Utah, 84010 UT
- Pleasant Grove ILC – Canyon Grove Academy – 588 W 3300 N, Pleasant Grove, UT
- WL Office – 1173 S 250 W Ste 107, Saint George, Utah 84770
2. Mail Computer anytime before May 28.
- Shipping Instructions: Please double package the computer. Put it in a plastic grocery bag and then bubble wrap or use stuffing so it doesn’t shift during shipment. Ship it in the Medium Flat rate 2-day Priority Mailbox #2 (About 13 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ x 12″) available free from the USPS. Label the box “Battery contained in equipment UN 3481”. It needs to be insured for $250. Shipping is $15.05 + $4.60 insurance for a total of approx. $19.75 to ship USPS. (up to 4 computers can be mailed together for this price)
Leadership Academy of Utah
11000 N 5600 W Tremonton, UT 84337
3. Computers may also be returned to the Clearfield office on:
- Wed. May 20–Fri. May 22 between 9am–4pm