Broken laptops or exiting students: Complete Return Form before arrival.
- Clearfield Office anytime before May 22. (Hours, M-Th 9-4, F 9-1 LAU Office 1366 S Legend Hills Dr. #190, Clearfield, UT 84015)
- Logan: Return May 20th, 11 am -1 pm, to BATC East Entrance 1301 North 600 West Logan, UT 84321
- St. George: Return May 20th, 11 am -1 pm, (1173 S 250 W Ste 107 Saint George, Utah 84770)
- Lehi at Graduation May 23rd, 5-7 pm, (Garden Room Thanksgiving Point 3003 N Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT)
- No one will be at the offices during the summer, all laptops needing to be returned must be turned in by May 23rd.
Laptops: Returning students can keep laptops over the summer if…
- It is good condition and
- Student is logging in with their own name.
- If student is not logging in under their own name, contact h-wire: https://help.h-wire.com to reset password.
- Please keep laptop and password up to date by logging in monthly, and updating, by shutting down correctly.
- You will need to read the laptop handbook and renew your contract on the last page.
Please also complete the Student Survey form if you are keeping your laptop.
If you have questions or need to renew your laptop checkout, 800-200-6869 ex. 146 or email@example.com
Broken laptops: Port on the left is good. Port on the right is broken.
Broken power plug: $25
Broken screens $50