Summer is an exciting time for families. There are so many experiences that provide meaningful growth and development for our children. While many of these experiences happen outside the classroom, they are equally meaningful and engaging.
For my family, these summer experiences have been some of the most memorable. Whether it’s working as a family in the garden, camping, or relaxing at our relatives’ homes, I remember seeing my children grow throughout the summer.
I also want you to know that we are busy preparing for next year! Our team is excited to support you in providing the most meaningful education possible for your child, and I look forward to working with you along the way.
Our partnership with Williamsburg Learning is also vibrant and strong. Williamsburg continues to develop cutting-edge experiences that promote leadership, communication, respect, and a quality liberal arts education. I have yet to see another program that provides this level of educational opportunity for students.
We look forward to a rich and rewarding school year! And in the meantime, I hope you’re getting the most out of your summer learning experiences as a family.
Executive Director, LAU
Reminder: Order your student’s fall books! Parents are responsible for all book ordering through our Amazon book order process. Please see our Ordering Books via Amazon page for step-by-step instructions. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Reminder: Request your student’s laptop: To request a laptop for your child for 2022-23, please complete this form. If you completed this form this past spring, you’ll receive an email in the last week of July as a reminder to pick it up. Laptop pick-up dates and locations are as follows:
- Cache Valley Area: Monday, August 1, from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM MT at the WinCo parking lot in Logan (directions)
- Utah Valley Area: Tuesday, August 2, from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM in the parking lot near 1000 S Geneva Road in Orem (directions)
- Tremonton: Wednesday, August 3, from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM in the parking lot at Tremonton Public Works (directions)
- Murray: Thursday, August 4, from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM in the parking lot at Columbia College (directions)
- Clearfield: Daily from August 5-15 between 8:00 AM-3:00 PM at the LAU office (directions)
For any questions about student laptops, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently accepting applications for new board members! Do you…
- Feel passionate about online, alternative and/or leadership education?
- Believe in charter schools as a path toward more freedom and flexibility in education?
- Love the Williamsburg model and want to extend the LAU experience to more students?
If so, we very much hope you’ll consider joining our governing team! Please see Join the Board for more information and to submit the interest form.
Dixie State University is now Utah Tech University: LAU gives students the option to take concurrent enrollment classes online through Utah Tech University. Interested students and parents can review the concurrent enrollment details to determine if this option is a good fit.
August 15: LAU First Day of Classes