Live, Online Study Skills
A one-week course designed to help your student excel in their education—overcome procrastination,
level up their reading and retention, and master time management!
For the first time ever, we’re offering this course for free to all LAU students who are registered for Fall ‘23 courses!
📅 July 31 – August 4
Middle School (grades 6-8)
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MT
High School (grades 9-12)
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM MT
Study Skills can be found under Electives in SIS.
What Your Student Will Get:
- Increased confidence to excel in their education
- Tips on overcoming procrastination in school and life
- Connection to other LAU & Williamsburg students before the school year starts
- Techniques to learn, understand, and remember new information
- An introduction to speed reading and better note-taking
- Awareness of natural energy to enhance your child’s study schedule
- A headstart to mastering technology used in our classrooms and the world today
- Resources your tween and teen can use now, in college, and throughout life
Yes. Students will complete assignments in Canvas outside of class each day.
Daily assignments are necessary to prepare for the next day’s class and to earn credit for the course.
High school and middle school students should plan to spend a total of 30 hours to complete the course, during the week it is offered.
Coming to class prepared each day by completing the previous day’s assignments will ensure your student gains as much from this experience as possible.
Yes, unlike Williamsburg’s traditional live courses, Study Skills will be held each weekday, including Friday.
You can view Middle School Study Skills and High School Study Skills course descriptions on the Williamsburg Learning site.
An Enrollment advisor or Customer Support can also help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-200-6869 if you have questions.
Yes! Leadership Academy of Utah students who complete and meet course requirements can receive 0.5 electives credits.
Contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com
or call 800-200-6869 for help!